Two-week Adventure Portugal and Spain
Includes a 7 day cycling trip taking the Portuguese Coastal Camino route that will appeal to both trail riders and road cyclists.
Trip Leader: Madeleine Davidson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- organized with the assistance of Teacher's Travel
- cycling portion arranged and led by CaminoWays, a UK provider specializing in Camino exursions.
- cycle The Portuguese Coastal Camino or Caminho da Costa; a stunning alternative route to the traditional Portuguese Camino
- discover the wild Atlantic beauty and sandy beaches of Northern Portugal and Galicia
- taste delicious seafood and wine
- stay in charming seaside towns and fishing villages
- feel refreshed by the coastal feel of this scenic Camino de Santiago trail.
- Total cycle distance is 252 kms.
Double Occupancy: $5036 per person
Single Occupancy: $5696
- Airfare Toronto return
- all ground transportation
- bicycle rental
- luggage transportation on cycle days
- CaminoWays guide
- 14 nights accommodation
- all breakfasts
- 4 dinners on cycle days
- Sintra tour with lunch
- Fado show and dinner in Lisbon
- half day Lisbon tour
- club registration fee
Price does not include:
Please appreciate that the Camino journey is a pilgrimage, and on the route when dinners are included we will be served “The Pilgrim menu” which is usually simple such as soup, pasta and dessert. It is a group menu so offers no choice.
- dinners except where indicated
- items of a personal nature
- tips for hotel personnel (optional)
- entry fees to attractions except where indicated
- alcoholic beverages
Registration opens July 29 2018
RESERVE YOUR SPOT: Complete steps one, two and three
Step one: Gather your documents. When you are ready to register, to avoid last minute scrambling, make sure you have the following close at hand:
- your passport: This is information required by the airline: we need issuing country, your passport number, the passport date of expiry, the full name on your passport and your date of birth (date format DD MMM YYYY e.g. 01 FEB 1949)
- your medical insurance information: Do you want to purchase insurance through the travel agent? Do you already already have insurance? We need the name and contact number of the insurance company plus the policy number. If you decline insurance, please have your OHIP number handy.
Step two: Choose "Register". Fill in the required information online and make your $25 non-refundable payment online.
Step three: Contact the Travel Agent (see below). Pay a deposit of $500 per person to Teachers Travel Service no later than Aug 7, 2018.
See Trip Information Sheet for additional payment details.
TRAVEL AGENT: Teachers Travel Service ~ Cathy Kinloch ~ Office direct line: 1-800-268-7229 ~ 21 St. Clair Ave East ~ Toronto, ON M4T 1L9Trip Information Sheet